Image Map

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

New shop items!

If you don't know, now you know! I haven't been keeping up with my blog but seeing as there's a long weekend ahead of me, there's hope! 

On another note, I've added 2 new items to my shop. A necklace and a mixed media canvas. 



This is a braided 3 color silver necklace. Black, white and dark grey beautiful beads. There is a lobster clasp. Dress it up or down, however you want.

As for this flower canvas piece, its quite a looker. It can be customized to your liking. If any other color is wanted than the ones featured in my shop, I'll be happy to make a separate listing for you. 
Right now, I just have 2 colors, Pink & Blue. 
I can do 2 colors on one piece as well. You can see below...
It came out gorgeous. This was a birthday gift to a co-worker and she loved it.
This piece starts at $12 for just one color.

To view my shop, there should be the SHOP tab up on the right hand side or you could click on -> Karina Kouture




No comments:

Post a Comment