Image Map

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dottiebox: Spring Fling


Dottiebox has decided to have its very first Instagram swap. The theme is Spring Fling, all things pretty and spring-y are welcome. 

I had to jump on it, even though I had bad experience with a previous swap I did, where I didn't even get all I was supposed to get, just 1/7th of the swap. It was a bad experience but what can you do.


Dottiebox did have me secure my spot in the swap with a $4 non-refundable fee. Meaning you can't get it back if you don't receive your package, for which they have angels for. One of their requirements are that whoever is participating MUST email them the tracking number by May 11th. Great thinking. 


They have already sent the partners out. The package has to have a value of $15-$25.


My person lives in Ohio. I'm already thinking of ideas for her based on her loves. One just popped into my idea for my tea lover. I can't wait to put this package together. Hopefully make a new friend too! 


Can't wait to see what she has in store for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment