Image Map

Monday, April 27, 2015

Try the World

Don't you adore subscription boxes?
I do, I do, I do-ooo-ooooo. 
(Kenan & Kel reference, for those of you who don't know.)


I would love to have the ones I'm interested in delivered to my doorstep. However, I can't afford them all and my mom would kill me with all the boxes I would get. I don't have cats to play with the boxes seeing as my dogs could care less. 

On to the point...

I do love when they offer specials because I'll sign up, even if its just for one month. I'll cancel soon after most times. I'll keep a list of which ones were a bust for me and which ones were a "yes!" 

So you know I had to jump on this FREE TRIAL offer for Try the world! All you had to pay was the $5 shipping. That's a score either way. 
Note: If you do not cancel, it auto renews your bi-monthly subscription after 30 days. Free to cancel at any time. 

Here's an insight to Try the World subscription box...

It is bi-monthly and costs $39 a box. It lets you try products from around the world without leaving your house! They have a team of local experts and travelers who curate the products. The products represent each country/city, the first box starts in Paris. The boxes travel for you basically, going to other places, bringing you goodies to your doorstep. If you want to get technical, you do leave your house to go to wherever your mailman drops your package. ;) 



If it arrives before Mother's Day, I'll make a basket for my momma with some of the items and other goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment