Image Map

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Just Do It!


I've gained weight, I was in denial for a while. I decided it was time to admit it to myself and blog about it. I was doing great then I turned 25 and went out partying. I stopped going to the gym and stopped training, I got lazy. I was drinking every week and eating out with friends every other weekend. I've been getting fatty, greasy, non healthy food for lunch at work. 

I hate myself for that but I know I can bounce back if I just put my mind to it. 

It's time to climb the high wall I hit back in December. 
Dodge the obstacles that will try and stop me and just stay focused.
I decided I should start slow BUT at a steady pace.

On Wednesdays, we detox! Well I do. I always wanted to detox, me and my friend decided to do it. She couldn't do it alongside me so she'll wait but I'm doing the 2 day juice detoxing. Wednesday-Friday. 

I spoke to the wonderful mastermind behind Gina's Juices. I sent her an email and then a text, I figured that would be quicker. I was right. She texted me back about the 3 day detox. 

The detox would have you drinking 4 juices a day. The flavors are pina colada, healthy mimosas, mojito madness and heart beet. You get 3 of each flavor. Total of 12 juices for $70. 

Depending on if you workout or not, she recommends a meal. If not, then snacks such as fruits and raw veggies. 

I'll be taking pictures of the juices after I pick it up on Tuesday. EEEEEEK! I am definitely excited, I've also been looking into getting the T25. & going back to the gym and working out home whenever I can't get to the gym. 




No comments:

Post a Comment