Image Map

Friday, March 20, 2015

♥ Update ♥

Fear no more! Karina is here! 

The weekend has finally arrived after a long week. Today's the first day of spring, yet here we are experiencing a winter storm. So far it has been a weak one so I'm hoping it doesn't get worse. There's a lot of update to go around for a couple of weekends but I'll try to take care of them before March ends. 

This weekend, I've decided would be the start of the catch up. I have a March Birchbox and Ipsy review for you. A 'NOTM' post and a catch up of my 30 day coloring challenge. I also need to catch up on my sleep, these bags under my eyes are bad. Of course, I have the better late than never post about my planner. 

What have I been doing? I've been working, as well as the going back to the gym. I've been trying to use my planner more, taxes and prepping up for school in the fall. I'm excited for going back for my bachelor's. If you've seen my instagram, you can see the Craft Spring Cleaning Sale that I've been having. I've been taking care of myself and loving myself. I've been avoiding the negativity. I've been happy. 







No comments:

Post a Comment