Image Map

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Jo-Ann's Craft Haul

Last weekend, my friend Tee told me that Jo-Ann's fabric & craft store had a sale 50% off their scrapbooking section & $1.99 shipping. The $1.99 shipping actually ends today! Anyways, I just knew I had to check it out. After browsing for awhile, I ended up with a couple things in my cart. After the process of elimination, I ended up purchasing a couple of items. 

Hello, my name is Karina and I am a sucker for craft stores. 
Especially if they're having a sale. 

After debating all Sunday afternoon and night, I finally purchased my items on my lunch break, on Monday, the 2nd. It's now Saturday, the 7th. Quickest shipping ever, if you ask me. I was surprised when I saw the package on the porch today. But enough of me speaking, I'm sure you just want to see what I purchased. Keep in mind, all of the items I purchased were part of the 50% scrapbooking sale. 


I took advantaged of the sale and grabbed 2 packets of Distressed Watercolor Cardstock for $2.99 each. They're heavyweight paper for wet and watercolor techniques. I needed watercolor paper so I decided to try it on these small pieces of cardstock so I won't mess up on a bigger slab of paper. You can use it with distress markers, inks, paints and stains. Each package contains 20 papers of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".


Meet Hope, Sophie, Joy and Karlie. (not in order in the picture) Aren't they beautiful? I can't wait to start using them. Has anyone played with these stamps? I can't wait to buy distress markers to stamp these on some watercolor paper and make some beauties. By the way, the stamps are 4x6 inches.


Lastly, I purchased this stamp press, I thought it would make stamping easier for me. It's bigger than I thought but I'm not complaining. All you have to do arrange the stamps, ink and press down, which is a time saver. The layout space is 6X8 inches. 

Did you take advantage of the sale? What did you purchase? 






No comments:

Post a Comment