Image Map

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pen Pal Scavenger Hunt

About 2 weeks ago, my friend Tee told me about a Secret Penpal Scavenger Hunt that was happening. It's being hosted by Fab over at Snail Mail Love. Since I used to be a snail mailer and started up again, I decided this is needed. So I signed up for it. Over the weekend, I received my swap partner. We are not allowed to reveal who it is, even when we send it out the package. They'll find out when they receive the package. It is secret after all.

Some people have already finished hunting and packaging. I'm just starting to gather all the items for my person. She's hard to shop for but I'm trying to find items for her. I already have a great idea for her and I hope it works out or I'll have to figure something else out. I'll ship out on the last day because I need this to be perfect. This will be nerve wrecking. 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment