Image Map

Saturday, February 21, 2015

25

Did I wait until I turned 25 to basically have a meltdown? Let's face it, I think that's exactly what happened. 25 years old and still living with my parents, still using my mom's car and still asking for permission when I want to go out. Here I am, with only an Associates in Early Childhood Education and stopped working in that field after I got my degree. I worked with the Girl Scouts for 3 years straight, as an assistant leader to a leader in the summer to working after school programs during the school year. Right now, I'll be going back for my Bachelor's in Criminal Justice in the fall. 

Everyone around me is in a relationship, engaged, got married and/or have kids. Whereas, I am single, been single for the past 3-4 years. 

However, after doing that self-care tag, I'm finding out that a relationship will come when it comes. I don't want to force anything when the time is not right. My time is now and I rather just focus on myself and my future. Better myself and secure my future



Every meltdown turns into a revelation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment